LaxLessons – The Original. The Best. The Leader.
Your unbiased, professional source for lax recruiting.
Our groundbreaking, imitated, but never duplicated Recruiting Rundown, launched in 2009.
Get caught up on the latest news right here, right now by visiting LaxLessons.com’s groundbreaking, imitated, but never duplicated Lacrosse Insider. It’s the No. 1 source for recruiting news, analysis and objective information in the NY/NJ/CT tristate hotspot and the entire lax galaxy, featuring nationally respected, award-winning multimedia news and sports director, manager, producer and editor Joe Lombardi, the author of the latest edition of “Lacrosse for Dummies.” Access Insider here.
By the time nightfall sets in today, we will have our Championship Saturday matchups in the tristate all set.
There are unbeaten records, lengthy winning streaks and lots more on the line in what should be quite a day in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
For predictions on all the Final Four games, be sure to check in to our Lacrosse Insider premium coverage section by clicking here.
Now, here’s the state-by-state rundown.
New York state semifinals
Upstate at Cicero North Syracuse High School
Class B Webster Thomas vs. Jamesville DeWitt, 3:30 p.m.
Class C Cazenovia vs. Penn Yan, 5:30 p.m.
Class A Corning vs. Victor, 8 p.m.
Downstate at Hofstra University
Class B Yorktown vs. Shoreham-Wading River, 3:30 p.m.
Class C Pleasantville vs. Cold Spring Harbor, 5:30 p.m.
Class A Lakeland/Panas vs. Ward Melville, 8 p.m.
Connecticut state semifinals
at Fairfield Prep
No. 5 Ridgefield vs. No. 1 Darien, 7 p.m.
at Sage Park, Berlin, CT
No. 6 Fairfield Prep vs. No. 2 Simsbury, Thursday, 4:30 p.m.
at Fairfield Prep
No. 6 Daniel Hand vs. No. 10 New Fairfield, 5 p.m.
at Brien McMahon HS, Norwalk
No. 4 Joel Barlow vs. No. 1 New Canaan, 6:30 p.m.
at Sage Park, Berlin, CT
No. 18 St. Joseph vs. No. 3 East Catholic, 7:15 p.m.
No. 4 Granby vs. No. 1 Somers, 8 p.m.
New Jersey Tournament of Champions at Kean University
No. 6 Mountain Lakes vs. No. 2 Delbarton, 5 p.m.
No. 4 Pingry vs. No. 1 Bridgewater-Raritan, 7:30 p.m.
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Joe Lombardi directly at email@example.com or send a Tweet to @Joe_Lombardi or @LaxLessons.
LaxLessons’ Fall 2015 Signing Week coverage
LL/RR LaxLessons Recruiting Rundown: The Leader – The Original, The Best
Our groundbreaking, imitated and never duplicated Recruiting Rundown launched in 2009, years before the copycat imitators.
Tristate Division I Class of 2015 commitments by college
Tristate Division I Class of 2016 commitments by college
Tristate Division I Class of 2017 commitments by college
Tristate Division I Class of 2018 commitments by college
Tristate Division I Class of 2019 commitments by college
Tristate Division I Class of 2020 commitments by college
LL/RR Recruiting Rundown commitment lists
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2015
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2016
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2017
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2018
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2019
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for Class of 2020
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2015 National Letter Of Intent Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* 2014 National Letter of Intent Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* 2012 National Letter of Intent Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
First 10 defenders/longstick midfielders
Once again, our Tristate Top 100 is an exclusive feature on our Lacrosse Insider premium coverage section. If you are not already, become an Insider by clicking here.
Get in the Zone: The HS Zone
High School Zone: Hudson Valley
High School Zone: New York City
High School Zone: Upstate New York
High School Zone: Pennsylvania
High School Zone: Beyond the Northeast
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
Be sure to sign up for our free online newsletter. Just enter your email address on the “Receive Our Newsletter” link on the homepage of LaxLessons.com
PLAYS/DRILLS: Apps for iPhone/iPad
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook Android app in Google play.
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook iPad/iPhone app in the iTunes store.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Posted In: Connecticut, Gameday, Hudson Valley, Long Island lacrosse, New Jersey lacrosse, Upstate New York Lacrosse