Need a play that can give a spark to your offense.
You can fly high with “Eagle.”
It’s straight out of the LaxLessons.com playbook and was featured in the June issue of Inside Lacrosse magazine as well as in this overview at Inside Lacrosse’s ILGear.com.
You can subscribe to LaxLessons playbook by clicking here. By subscribing, you can print and download plays and even watch them on your phone.
LaxLessons’ animated plays, drills and practice plans are also now available on both iOS and Android.
LaxLessons.com is your source for lacrosse drills, lacrosse plays and lacrosse news.
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook Android app in Google play.
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook iPad/iPhone app in the iTunes store.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
For more info, email us at email@example.com.
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14, ’15 and ’16)
* College-by-college breakdown for Class of 2013
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.