Champions have now been awarded in all classes and divisions except one.
Men’s Division I.
Game-time today for Duke vs. Syracuse is 1 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
Here’s everything you need to know heading into the big game.
* Division I, II, III men’s/women’s Final Four brackets
* Today on TV: National spotlight on Duke vs. Syracuse final
* Duke, Syracuse set for unlikely final-round matchup
* Final gets new ACC rivalry off to a fast start
* JoJo Marasco can cement his legacy at Syracuse with win vs. Duke
* Philadelphia product Jordan Wolf is back home, now starring for Duke
* Syracuse engineers a comeback; Duke holds one off
* Pannell makes history, but Cornell rally falls short
* Denver denied first-ever final-game appearance
* Why Duke and Syracuse won
* Photo gallery: Denver vs. Syracuse
* Photo gallery: Cornell vs. Duke
* Behind the scenes photos of Duke
* Le Moyne takes Division II crown
* Stevenson wins Division III men’s title
* UNC women beat Maryland in OT to win women’s title
* McManus: Finally, North Carolina has its championship
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at email@example.com.
New Mobile apps for iPad/iPhone/Android
* Download the free LaxLessons Android app here.
* Download the free LaxLessons iPad/iPhone app here.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14, ’15 and ’16)
* College-by-college breakdown for Class of 2013
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.