Just weeks after men’s basketball coach Mike Rice was fired for abusive behavior with players, Rutgers University is investigating allegations of verbal abuse made against its men’s lacrosse coach Brian Brecht.
Brecht has been suspended with pay during the investigation, according to a report today by the Newark Star-Ledger.
In other headlines from this past week:
* Breaking down the college conference tournaments
* Johns Hopkins open-minded about which midfield gets first run
* Hobart rallies to beat Syracuse for first time in seven years
* Former Yale player nets success with new lacrosse venture
* Latest college men’s/women’s, high school boys/girls national rankings
* Lombardi on Lacrosse: Chaminade takes Round 1
* Tristate recruiting commitment stories
* News & notes archive
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at email@example.com.
New iPhone/iPad app
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook iPad/iPhone app in the iTunes store.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Links to 2013 men’s and women’s collegiate and boys and girls high school schedules.
Player’s perspective archive
You can check out the more than 100 stories by clicking here.
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14 and ’15)
* College-by-college breakdown for Class of 2013
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
‘Epic Moments’ archives
For an archive of articles in “Epic Moments with Epoch Lacrosse,” in which former high school/collegiate stars share their high school memories, click here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.