Defending national champion Loyola will host nearly 50 players and family members from Newtown (Conn.) Youth Lacrosse on Saturday, April 13, when the Greyhounds host the University of Denver in their regular-season home finale at 1 p.m. at the Ridley Athletic Complex.
In other headlines from this past week:
* Maverik founder Gagliardi moving on to new venture
* Judgment week in college lacrosse
* Reigning champion Loyola hosts No. 1 Denver
* Albany is NCAA lacrosse’s ‘Dunk City’
* Hopkins looks to solve Maryland goaltender Amato
* Syracuse Orange Upset No. 2 Cornell 13-12
* Best high school performances of the week
* Latest college men’s/women’s, high school boys/girls national rankings
* Tristate recruiting commitment stories
* News & notes archive
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New iPhone/iPad app
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook iPad/iPhone app in the iTunes store.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Links to 2013 men’s and women’s collegiate and boys and girls high school schedules.
Player’s perspective archive
You can check out the more than 100 stories by clicking here.
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14 and ’15)
* College-by-college breakdown for Class of 2013
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
‘Epic Moments’ archives
For an archive of articles in “Epic Moments with Epoch Lacrosse,” in which former high school/collegiate stars share their high school memories, click here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.