The first national high school boys lacrosse rankings were released earlier this week.
Ten teams from the tristate region are included in the Under Armour/Inside Lacrosse High School Power Rankings, led by Chaminade High School (N.Y.) at No. 2 behind No. 1 Boys Latin (Md.).
In other headlines from this past week:
* LaxMagazine.com high school boys regional rankings
* LaxMagazine.com high school girls regional rankings
* Former Duke players drop lawsuit vs. school
* Princeton at Hopkins on Friday: Three things to watch in teams’ 83rd meeting
* Virginia eager to take on Syracuse at Carrier Dome on Friday night
* Despite link to Maryland, Princeton’s Schreiber did not consider Terps
* Lacrosse is booming in Fort Worth, Texas
* No. 4 Syracuse women head south for showdown vs. No. 2 Florida
* Latest collegiate men’s national rankings
* Latest collegiate women’s national rankings
* Where to watch college games on TV this weekend
* Tristate recruiting commitment stories
* News & notes archive
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to 2013 men’s and women’s collegiate and boys and girls high school schedules.
Player’s perspective archive
You can check out the more than 100 stories by clicking here.
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14 and ’15)
* College-by-college breakdown for Class of 2013
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Get in the game
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.