Well, gang. The 2010 season in the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region has been over for three weeks.
Now that we’ve had some time to let it sink in, we have one simple question.
What was the season’s biggest story?
Now, on to the candidates.
As always, be sure to add anything else you think is worthy of consideration, and of course, be sure to weigh in with your thoughts here, and, as always, exercise your right to vote by participating in our latest poll.
Biggest stories check list:
- Manhasset goes unbeaten and wins back-to-back state titles for the first time in school history
- West Islip wins fourth state title in five years, finishes season the consensus No. 1 team in country
- Lakeland/Panas beats Yorktown twice for the first time in one season
- John Jay, coming off a 10-9 season, goes 18-2 and unbeaten against Section 1 teams
- Darien wins a sixth straight state title
- St. Anthony’s beats Chaminade for the second straight year in the CHSAA title game
- Greenwich enjoys a stunning run to win the FCIAC title
MSG Varsity coverage
(Only on Optimum)
Connect with us
Posted In: You make the call