|I am Jordan Fried, the founder of JWF Lacrosse, a private lacrosse coaching business in Westchester County. Having grown up in Westchester County and played at D-I level, I am working to make lacrosse coaching more accessible to Westchester lacrosse players who want to take their game to the next level.
With My Help, You can Learn How to Play At The Next Level
JWF Lacrosse is there for you at every step of your lacrosse career. Through private lacrosse coaching, I can teach you how to:
- Improve your skills with one-on-one personal training
- Develop your strength and weaknesses with personalized drills and practices
- Become a smarter player on the field
- Master your Lacrosse-IQ to be more successful on the field
- Master the recruitment process
- Understand the recruiting system and get placed in your dream school
With the upcoming season just weeks away, now is the time to call!
“Jordan Fried is one of the most dedicated, passionate and fundamentally sound lacrosse players I’ve come across. He is a proud product of the original LaxLessons instructional program with over five years of personal training. It has been an honor watching Jordan grow from a student of the game, to a Division I athlete to starting his own top tier lacrosse instructional company. I would highly recommend JWF lacrosse to all aspiring and current lacrosse players.”
Ryan J. Rabidou, Co-Partner, LaxLessons.com; Former Division I player at Loyola University
to purchase our 5 training package, the perfect way to jumpstart your lacrosse prep for the upcoming season.
Posted In: Hudson Valley, Summer travel teams