We’ve focused primarily in this space on lacrosse in the nation’s No. 1 lacrosse hotbed, the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region.
Within the region, varsity teams routinely cross county and even state borders to play against one another, resulting in some of the best matchups each year in the nation.
Just to the west of this region, there are also some of the nation’s premier programs.
We’re talking, of course, about the Garden State.
In the latest installment of our column on tristate lax for InsideLacrosse.com, we run down some of the New Jersey-based programs, like Summit (pictured above), in recapping National Letter of Intent Fall Early Signing Week.
We also recap some of the signings and commitments we reported on here last week.
Before we close, just a quick reminder.
Don’t forget to exercise your right to vote by participating in our latest poll.
Here’s the question:
Who do you think is the best high school team in the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region heading into the 2012 season?
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, just scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll,” and then cast your vote from the choices available, or write in your choice if it’s not listed.
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @joe_lombardi or by clicking here. Follow LaxLessons @LaxLessons or by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2012, ’13 and ’14)
* 2011 NLI Fall Early Signing Period commitment rundown
* Class of 2011 commitment rundown
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Posted In: Recruiting Rundown, Section 1, Section 11, Section 8, Section 9