That effort to promote awareness and acceptance for kids with autism will be on full display on Saturday, Nov. 12 at Syosset High School when varsity and junior varsity teams will be competing in the Battles of the Counties Lacrosse Tournament.
That’s among the topics in this week’s column on lax in the region on InsideLacrosse.com.
Be sure to check it out by clicking here.
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Be sure to email us at email@example.com.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @joe_lombardi or by clicking here. Follow LaxLessons @LaxLessons or by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2012, ’13 and ’14)
* Class of 2011 commitment rundown
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Posted In: Long Island lacrosse
Real impressive field of teams.