Imagine creating your own lacrosse video game.
Now you can.
Tom Kessler has sent to it.
The former Hofstra University attackman has launched an ambitious initiative, My Lacrosse Video Game, that allows fans to play a prominent role in launching a lax video game.
“A lot of people connected with the game have said they want it, now they can do something about it,” Kessler said.
Kessler estimates a high quality lax video game will cost around $3 million to develop.
To reach that number, he’s reaching out to the lax community as a whole in a crowd-funded effort.
For a video overview, and more info, on Kessler’s initiative, click here.
You can sign up to get involved for free by clicking here.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, click here.
“It’s a project for me,” Kessler said. “Now I have to get people to believe in it.”
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Be sure to email us at email@example.com.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @joe_lombardi or by clicking here. Follow LaxLessons @LaxLessons or by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2012, ’13 and ’14)
* Class of 2011 commitment rundown
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Posted In: Video
Hope this winds up happening. Sounds like Tom has a good business plan and creative mind.