Two-time defending Class C state champion Manhasset’s move up to Class B for this season is undoubtedly one of the major storylines both regionally and nationally heading into the start of the season.
That was among the topics examined as InsideLacrosse.com launched its coverage of the upcoming season in the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region. The report also includes info on the three members of the Class of 2013 from the region who have already committed: John Jay’s Jack Lambert, Yorktown’s Trevor Koelsch and Syosset’s Ryan Feit.
Be sure to check out the story by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2011, 2012 and * new * 2013)
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Player’s perspective archive
* Check out the more than 75 stories from players from the nation’s No. 1 hotbed for lax, the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region, by clicking here
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Lacrosse for Dummies
* Order a copy of the 330-page edition of the book by Joe Lombardi here.
Posted In: Long Island lacrosse, Section 8
Not a good year for Set to make this move. GC will beat them in both Round 1 and Round 2.
I think it will be tough for either team to win twice. So the edge in the final goes to the team that loses Woodstick!
Matthews is a good athlete and player but not sure if he will score like Belinsky. Where will all of Set’s points come from? Advantage – GC.
Belinksy only scored once last year…of course it’s a painful goal to remember
Both teams have comparable talent. GC has more experience. Should be interesting.
Set will make it a 3-peat!