High school, collegiate and pro teams throughout the nation are now involved in a month-long “Mustache Madness” effort for the second straight year.
Players on these teams are once again growing mustaches to raise money for the HEADstrong foundation, which is dedicated to raising funds for cancer research.
Several college teams have set up donation pages, including Cornell.
“The HEADstong Foundation is a real great foundation,” said Rye’s Cole McCormack, who is a freshman at Cornell. “Any donation small or large will be appreciated.”
For more on Mustache Madness, click here.
You can check out the “Mustache Madness 2” page on Facebook here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2011 and 2012 and * New * 2013)
* Class of 2010 commitment rundown
* Recruit profile archive
* To get your profile up, click here.
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
Connect with us
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
* Join the LaxLessons Facebook group by clicking here.
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
Lacrosse for Dummies
* Order a copy of the 330-page edition of the book by Joe Lombardi here.