Mike Daniello’s debut as a member of the Syracuse Orange is on hold.
The former John Jay (N.Y.) All-America attackman, who transferred to SU from Johns Hopkins after the 2012 season, has taken a medical leave of absence.
Several other headlines from this past week also involve college lax.
* Tufts lacrosse players suspended for actions at women’s volleyball game
* NCAA approves 25 rules changes, including several affecting recruiting
* Paul Rabil bleeds Ravens’ Purple
* UVa player convicted of murder seeks new trial
* HS players invited to take their games to Costa Rica for a week
* Tristate recruiting commitment stories
* News & notes archive
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to 2013 men’s and women’s collegiate and boys and girls high school schedules.
Player’s perspective archive
You can check out the more than 100 stories by clicking here.
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14 and ’15)
* Class of 2012 commitment rundown
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Get in the game
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.