The Lizards have extended their reach.
The Major League Lacrosse team that was known as the Long Island Lizards have rebranded. The team will now be known as the New York Lizards.
And they have a new logo to prove it.
That announcement was made yesterday and was among the top headlines from this past week.
Here are some others:
* LaxLessons, ArchLevel Lacrosse announce International partnership
* Inside Lacrosse 2012 Laxies: Full results
* College commitments by high school freshmen drawing more attention
* Tristate recruiting commitment stories
* You make the call: What was the biggest story in tristate boys lax in 2012
* News & notes archive
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 2012 Fall Signing Week coverage: stories, photo galleries
* Updated tristate recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2013, ’14 and ’15)
* Class of 2012 commitment rundown
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Get in the game
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Cast your vote in our latest poll
To vote, go to the right panel of this page. Then, scroll past the “New Comments” and “Popular” tabs and click on “Poll.” You will then see the poll questions and can cast your vote from the multiples choices, or, write in your choice if it’s not one of the choices.