Two weeks ago, we unveiled the schedule for the third annual Red/Gray Preseason Tournament at Somers High School this coming Saturday.
All told, nine teams from the Hudson Valley, Long Island and New Jersey will be competing in the event.
There have been several changes in the schedule of scrimmages (each played in 35 minutes of running time), which will be played on adjacent turf fields.
Here’s the updated schedule:
TURF 1 (Scoreboard field)
Somers vs. Montgomery, N.J., 8:30 a.m.
Don Bosco vs. Lakeland/Panas, 9:15 a.m.
Guilderland vs. Fox Lane, 10 a.m.
Jericho vs. Somers, 10:45 a.m.
Montgomery (N.J.) vs. Lakeland/Panas, 11:30 a.m.
Somers vs. Guilderland, 12:15 p.m.
Guilderland vs. Don Bosco, 1 p.m.
Don Bosco vs. Somers, 1:45 p.m.
Putnam Valley vs. Guilderland, 2:30 p.m.
Somers vs. Fox Lane, 4 p.m.
Fox Lane vs. Yorktown, 8:30 a.m.
Putnam Valley vs. Jericho, 9:15 a.m.
Montgomery vs Put Valley, 10 a.m.
Yorktown vs. Guilderland, 10:45 a.m.
Don Bosco vs. Fox Lane, 11:30 a.m.
Jericho vs. Yorktown, 12:15 p.m.
Fox Lane vs. Putnam Valley, 1 p.m.
Lakeland/Panas vs. Jericho, 2:30 p.m.
Guilderland vs. Don Bosco. 3:15 p.m.
Lakeland/Panas vs. Putnam Valley, 4 p.m.
Subscribe to the LaxLessons.com free quarterly newsletter by clicking here.
Check out the March newsletter by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2011, 2012 and * new * 2013)
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Lacrosse for Dummies
* Order a copy of the 330-page edition of the book by Joe Lombardi here.
Posted In: Section 1