Lacrosse season is right around the corner and the Danbury Sports Dome in Danbury, Conn., is holding its first and free indoor clinic for grades 3-12 on Friday, Nov. 8.
Players can sharpen their skills with varsity-level coaches and have some fun with local players in the brand-new 120,000-square foot Sports Dome.
Grades 3–7 will play from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Grades 8–12 will be from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
There will also be an adult pick-up game from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Please bring your own equipment. No cleats, turf sneakers only.
For more information, visit DanburySportsDome.com, email email@example.com, or call 203-778-3663
Have a recruiting commitment to report? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Joe Lombardi directly at email@example.com or send a Tweet to @Joe_Lombardi or @LaxLessons.
Be a Lacrosse Insider
Are you passionate about lacrosse? Do you love being the first to know and always being in the know? Then get access to unprecedented, groundbreaking coverage of summer travel and high school lacrosse and college recruiting now. Become a Lacrosse Insider here.
* Updated tristate recruiting commitment rundown for classes of 2014, ’15, ’16 and ’17
* Class of 2013 commitment rundown by high school/prep school
* Recruiting commitment story archive
* 2012 Fall Signing Week story/photo archive
Apps for iPhone/iPad
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook Android app in Google play.
* Download for free the new LaxLessons’ playbook iPad/iPhone app in the iTunes store.
* You can subscribe to LaxLessons.com’s playbook, featuring animated drills and plays for your team, by clicking here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
Be sure to sign up for our free online newsletter. Just enter your email address on the “Receive Our Newsletter” link on the homepage of LaxLessons.com.