Head, Heart, Hustle Lacrosse is holding player evaluations for its 2014 boys summer teams Oct. 19-20 at Manhattanville College in Purchase, N.Y.
The evaluations will determine which HHH team best fits each player’s abilities to provide a valuable summer lacrosse experience.
There will be a non-refundable $25 fee to try out. This does not ensure selection to a 2014 team. If the player is chosen, this $25 will be applied towards tuition.
*Each player will be be given a tryout number.
*Players will go through a series of drills and participate in a scrimmage.
*Players will be notified if they have been selected within five days.
*Those who played for HHH in the summer of 2013 are not required to try out.
* To secure a spot, you must email email@example.com by Oct. 18.
Evaluations: Saturday, Oct. 19 and Sunday, Oct. 20
Location: Manhattanville College’s turf field
|BOYS TRYOUT SCHEDULE- RAIN OR SHINE
*registration begins 45 minutes before tryout begins
|10U Team (3/4th graders in 2013-2014) – Saturday 10/19 & Sunday 10/20 – 6:00-7:30pm12U Team (5/6th graders in 2013-2014) – Saturday 10/19 & Sunday 10/20 – 6:00-7:30pm14U Team (7/8th graders in 2013-2014) – Saturday 10/19 & Sunday 10/20 – 7:30-9:00pmWe will not be having a 16U Team (9/10th graders in 2013-2014) this year. If you have registered for our tryouts, we will be refunding your payment within the week.*Players have the option of attending both tryouts or one tryout.|
To register… CLICK HERE
· Team Member Fee – $1,000 (full-time goalies $600)
· Roster- 2 goalies, 6 attack, 9 midfield, 6 defense/LSM
· Season runs from first week of June thru end of July
· Professional and expertise Coaching Staffs
· Practice facility: The School of The Holy Child, Rye
· Approximately 10-12 practices. 1-2 per week
· Practices weekdays 1.5 hours between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· Individual faceoff and goalie instruction
· Goalie scholarships (must only play goalie, $600)
· Custom Team Apparel
*sublimated jersey/shorts, shooting shirt, socks, parent t, helmet stickers
· Second-year players will receive custom gloves
· Third-year players will receive HHH bag
Four tournaments: CLICK HERE
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Lacrosse Insider
Are you passionate about lacrosse? Do you love being the first to know and always being in the know? Then get access to unprecedented, groundbreaking coverage of summer travel and high school lacrosse and college recruiting now. Become a Lacrosse Insider here.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
Be sure to sign up for our free online newsletter. Just enter your email address on the “Receive Our Newsletter” link on the homepage of LaxLessons.com.
New iPhone/iPad and Android apps
Connect with us