With varsity practices now under way everywhere except Connecticut and a handful of season-opening games beginning on Saturday, it won’t be long now, gang.
With the start of the season in the nation’s No. 1 hotbed for lacrosse, the Hudson Valley/Long Island/Connecticut region, now on the horizon, be sure to get breakdowns of teams.
Here’s a directory of the “Player’s perspectives” and other team breakdowns that have appeared here the last few weeks by region.
Coach Steve Finnell (including team breakdown, leading offensive and defensive players, college committed players, schedule, etc.)
Coach Jeff Brameier (including team breakdown, leading offensive and defensive players, college committed players, schedule, etc.)
Share your perspectives
* If you’re a player or coach from the region and would like to share your thoughts on the upcoming season, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the LaxLessons.com free quarterly newsletter by clicking here.
Check out the March newsletter by clicking here.
* Updated recruiting review and commitment rundown (for classes of 2011, 2012 and * new * 2013)
* Recruit profile archive
* For a list of committed players with their profiles up, click here.
* To get your profile up, click here.
Connect with us
* Follow LaxLessons on Twitter by clicking here.
* Become a Fan of LaxLessons on Facebook now by clicking here.
Lacrosse for Dummies
* Order a copy of the 330-page edition of the book by Joe Lombardi here.
Posted In: CHSAA lacrosse, Fairfield lacrosse, fciac, Player's perspective, Section 1, Section 11, Section 8, Section 9, SWC lacrosse